Residential Property Owners

About the policy

Our residential property owners policies are designed for owners of residential buildings who let out their building to tenants.

We provide specialist cover for landlords, providing policies that cater for either a single property or multi-location portfolios.

Most tenant types can be catered for, including private working tenants, DSS tenants, students and asylum seekers.

Cover is provided for unoccupied properties, buildings of non-standard construction and Grade II listed buildings.

Our policies also include cover for property owners liability, landlords contents and loss of rent.

Policies for landlords’ legal expenses, emergency assistance cover and rent guarantee insurance are also available.

Minimum Premiums from £100

Risks We Can Quote For:

Private Working Tenants
DSS Tenants
Asylum Seekers

How to arrange cover

To get a quote for this product please email your submission to and our underwriters will respond within 24 working hours.

A white line drawing of a circle, with an arrow pointing into it, almost like a button.

Log in and get an online quote.

A white line drawing of a rotary phone receiver.

Call us on 0161 413 8606.

A white line drawing of an eye, with a pupil.

Email us at