Guest Houses, Restaurants, Public Houses

About the policy

Our policies are specifically designed to meet the needs of guest houses, restaurants & public houses.

In addition to our standard cover for property, contents and stock, we also provide walk-in/walk-out theft cover and can add loss of licence cover for premises that also sell alcohol

Cover is provided for buildings of non-standard construction and Grade II listed buildings.

All policies include public liability, property owners liability and employers liability as standard.

Minimum Premiums from £200

Risks We Can Quote For:

Up to 15 Rooms
Holiday & Working Guests
Walk In, Walk Out Theft
Coastal Risks

How to arrange cover

To get a quote for this product please email your submission to and our underwriters will respond within 24 working hours.

A white line drawing of a circle, with an arrow pointing into it, almost like a button.

Log in and get an online quote.

A white line drawing of a rotary phone receiver.

Call us on 0161 413 8606.

A white line drawing of an eye, with a pupil.

Email us at